Your Bergen County New Jersey business relies on expert SEO and consistent website maintenance for great search engine visibility, traffic and sales. A broken website sends your business to your competitors.
Consistent website maintenance, done on a monthly basis, affords you the following positive aspects and peace of mind:
- On the front end, fresh content creation and fresh visuals are especially important for businesses that rely on visuals to attract new clients and customers
- In the back end, your website needs constant updating for security reasons – updates, security patches and bug fixes
- No need for you to have any technical knowledge – no worrying about applications not functioning properly or mistakenly bringing your site down
- Fresh content is a super important search engine optimization technique since you are giving your website visitors and the search engines a solid reason to come back
- SEO is consistently tweaked and improved based upon Google Analytics and search engine visibility results.
Whether your website is brand new and just went live, or you have an established website that’s been out there for some time, there is no sitting back relaxing. One of the biggest reasons that websites fail to generate phone calls, traffic and sales is because the website has not been kept up to date, the content is not fresh, and the SEO is, quite plainly, stale.
Maureen McCullough LLC offers an affordable website SEO and maintenance program for small and medium business owners. We work with you to determine exactly what you need, be it just website maintenance alone or in addition to email marketing campaigns, SEO, social media marketing and website marketing.
We combine these services in one affordable package for you so you can have peace of mind and you don’t need to stress over your website in addition to running your business!
Our website SEO and maintenance package is perfect for all industries. From uploading project images, menus, product images, blog posts, social media and more, it’s all about giving potential clients and customers a reason to visit your website and keep coming back.