Having a beautiful Shopify store to represent your Bergen, Morris or Sussex County New Jersey business is a great way to grow your business even more!
Here is all the information you need. Our Basic Set Up Plan, Our Business Set Up Plan, and a few other bits of necessary information.
Take your e-commerce business to an entirely new level. Serve local clients, nationwide clients or sell your products to the world. The choice is yours. Make it happen, we can help you!
Basic Shopify Set Up Plan
- Setup of Shopify unlimited trial account
- We help you find the perfect theme and install it for you
- We update the theme with your choice of the existing color possibilities and use your existing log
- We set up your navigation menus and collections
- We help you set up your content pages
- Payment modules and shipping fees set up
- We help you find the apps you need and install them
- Assist you with learning how to add products
- Assist you with setting up directing your domain
- Set up your Google analytics and webmaster account
- Show you how to upload your sitemap and connect it to Google
- Connect your social media business accounts to your store - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
- ***Cost of the theme is not included. This is a separate charge.
Business Shopify Set Up Plan
ALL POINTS from the Basic Set Up Plan PLUS:
- Customize your chosen Shopify theme and make it all yours!
- Custom header and logo
- Custom home page layout
- Custom home page sliders
- Custom Coupon or Free Shipping banner
- Custom Site Icon
- Custom MailChimp newsletter coordinating design
As Shopify Partners we can set you up with a free extended Shopify trial account.
The free trial directly from Shopify is just 14 days. With a free extended trial account set up through us you can take as long as you need to set up your store.
If you decide Shopify is not a good fit for your business, that's fine! You simply close your account and that's that.
If you decide Shopify IS a good fit for your business, your account is 100% yours and when we are done setting it up for you, we will transfer it over to you.
When you are ready to launch, you simply upgrade to a paid plan in your account adminstration panel and you are open for business!
Don't worry, if you need help with that, we can assist.