eBay sellers who want business success use expert, personalized niche SEO strategies with titles, keywords, descriptions, marketing and more.
Why? It's all about search engine visibility. Search Engine Visibility = Sales = Success. Even though eBay is NOT a niche venue, your eBay business will benefit from a niche SEO and Marketing strategy designed just for your eBay store and your listings.
Increasing your eBay store and product visibility on both the eBay and Google search engines results in increasing your eBay sales.
You’ve read a gazillion tutorials, guides, and helpful documentation on the subject, yet, you’re still nowhere near where you want to be as far as sales and income.
What is an eBay seller or store owner to do? (Besides tearing out your hair or giving up, which, by the way, is simply NOT an option.)
Soldier on my friends and keep the faith. By hiring an experienced SEO expert, your goal of more search engine visibility, more traffic, and more sales is within reach. Let’s get that going for you.
What is the benefit of deciding to work with Maureen McCullough LLC, in business for 20 years with a proven reputation and client retention rate of 90%?
We draw up an SEO and Marketing plan tailored specifically to the needs of YOUR business which is completely unique. Your eBay business needs and deserves a customized plan of action so we can help take your business to the next level of success. This is what we do for all our clients throughout the United States.
As your eBay Consultant and Business Coach, you'll want to know exactly what our SEO and Marketing plan includes. Here is an overview.
- 20 years of search engine optimization experience, with a thorough understanding of how search engines operate.
- Carving out a niche for you and your products.
- Outlining a relevant SEO and Marketing plan for your particular eBay business with your input.
- Identification of three main competitors.
- Extensive longtail keyword research and relevant usage in your listings of keywords people actually use. (The exact same research technique we use with Amazon and Etsy clients.)
- Move on to eBay titles, keywords and descriptions again tailored to your particular eBay store and product listings.
- A “freshness” schedule for your listings. You are rewarded by both eBay and Google for freshness with improved search engine visibility resulting in traffic.
- A solid SEO conversion strategy. Which will be tweaked as often as necessary until we achieve what we call "sweet spot" success.
- Utilizing Pinterest as part of your SEO visibility strategy, plus other Social Media.
- Regular evaluations of all strategies to see which ones are working for you and which aren’t plus appropriate Plan B’s and tweaking.
- Solid Branding reinforcement across all of your venues. Graphic design that establishes YOUR BRAND to the world.
Be advised that there is no quick fix or magic pill to SEO whether involving Etsy, Amazon, eBay or Google.
Because of our extensive experience with longtail keywords, we have had good results that come up in searches as quickly as 2 weeks to 2 months. Some results happen almost immediately.
Google is cautious about who gets higher ranking and about the quality of the content that gets the higher ranking which is why we do extensive research in your niche area first.
Over 20 years we have learned what works, and what doesn’t, despite all the many algorithm changes and the many fads in SEO that have come and gone.
There are tried and true strategies that always work. And that’s what we work with. Otherwise we wouldn’t still be in business after 20 years when many of our competitors have become dust in the wind.