Maureen McCullough LLC offers Northern New Jersey Reputation Management services for businesses in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Union and Warren County New Jersey.
Is your Northern New Jersey business suffering from negative reviews that are impacting your profits? Our reputation management services are specifically targeted to your local Northern New Jersey business and can save your business, literally and figuratively, by managing your online reviews and reputation proactively, not reactively.
Here are some facts you should never ignore:
- At some point in time, your business located in Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Union or Warren County New Jersey will receive online reviews impacting your business and reputation in a negative way.
- For every 100 clients / customers you have, let's figure 95 of them are pleased with your services. Happy customers do not leave reviews. So, maybe 2 or 3 will leave a good review voluntarily.
- The remaining 5 out of 100 may be unhappy with some aspect of your service. Unhappy people love to spread the misery, be it justified or not. So, let's figure 3 of them leave scathing reviews.
- Do the math. The scales are tipped very unfavorably, just by the laws of human nature alone.
- When a customer leaves a bad review, they know they can and will damage your business reputation. If you feel it's unjustified, there are ways to deal with this ethically and in a professional manner.
- We educate business owners on ethical, common sense ways to gather good, truthful reviews, which will push the bad reviews down and eventually out of sight.
- Writing fake reviews by owners, employees and the ever present "Anonymous" reviewer is neither ethical or believable and should never be done.
- We educate business owners on best practices to turn around legitimate bad situations so that your company runs smoother, more efficiently, and less sloppy. Customers don't like that and will leave legitimate bad reviews which will cost you business and profit.
Business owners have to take into account how much business they are losing by people who are getting turned off by the existing negative reviews. The example above is essentially a 100% starting rate, 95% are happy, of which 2 or 3% may leave a good review, the remaining 3-5% will leave bad reviews.
At the end of the day, our reputation management services can help you convert more customers to leave good reviews so that A) more people are attracted to your business by the good reviews and patronize you as first time customers; B) you take the power of the unfairly tipped scales and convert negative to positive reviews.
Reputation management services are an essential in today's world. Give us a call today to find out more about how we can turn the tide for you and increase your profit margins and keep them increasing steadily.