We design a fully customized boutique Event Planning website for you on WordPress, loaded with all the website essentials you will need to run your business online.
This boutique website design package is perfect for the event planner that does not need e-commerce capability. (You don’t plan on selling products.)
Here’s our boutique website design set up:
- A completely mobile friendly custom website – looks great on computer, tablet, phone
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Contact Page, complete with Google map and directions if you wish
- Up to 3 Portfolio Galleries to showcase your work
- Testimonials – very important for credibility
- Custom Branded Identity website header
- Up to 3 customized graphic sliders in the header, if you wish to have them
- Mailchimp newsletter integration
- Social Media integration – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- 3 additional pages of your choice – OR – integrated Blog
- Custom Fav Icon
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- Out of the box basic SEO
Any extra costs?
- Your Domain Name – if you have it already, great! If not, you can purchase from us
- Website Hosting – again, if you have it already, great! If not, you can let us host your site for you. We host our clients websites on CPanel, an easy to manage interface.
- SSL Certificate – This is now a requirement as both Google and WordPress move forward with ensuring secure websites. Google does give higher ranking to secure websites as opposed to those with no SSL Cert. That’s the lock you see in your browser window and your website URL starts with https:// (secure) as opposed to http:// (not secure). You can purchase this from us.
Assistance After Website Launch:
- We show you how to manage the back end, the admin area, of your website after launch. This is done via a one hour phone call so be sure you can set aside the time. Very Important!
- We give you a complete walk through, and are available after launch for unlimited support to questions via email.
- For Post Launch phone calls, you need to schedule these with us first before calling.
- If you are too busy running your business and don’t have time to handle the backend administration we have affordable monthly website maintenance packages. Just let us know.
- If you are planning on handling your SEO, website marketing, social media marketing and email marketing by yourself, great!
- If you are too busy running your business and don’t have time to handle your SEO, website marketing, social media marketing and email marketing yourself, please inquire about our affordable monthly packages which are bundled with our maintenance package so you get the most value for your hard earned dollars.
The Legal Stuff:
A) Once work on your new website has commenced, we are not able to offer any refunds. We expect that you are fully committed to the process, and we expect to meet or exceed your expectations.
We have been in business designing websites for 15+ years, and have a 5 Star Rating on both Google and Facebook. We work with you 110% to deliver you the website of your dreams.
B) Your website is built on our production server, to which you will have visual access so you can see how your website is coming along. Once you have approved your website for launch, we then transfer it over to your existing website hosting or the website hosting you have purchased from us.
Do you have questions?
Please feel free to call us with ANY questions or concerns before you purchase our Event Planning Custom Website Design WordPress package.