We design a fully customized boutique Florist Arts Crafts e-commerce website for you on Shopify, loaded with all the website essentials you will need to run your business online.
This boutique website design package is perfect for the florist arts and crafts business that DOES need e-commerce capability. (You plan on selling products.)
***Perfect extension to your Etsy Shop or your eBay Store
Here’s our boutique e-commerce Shopify website design set up:
- A completely mobile friendly custom website – looks great on computer, tablet, phone
- Setup of your UNLIMITED time Shopify trial account (as opposed to the 14 day trial account Shopify offers)
- Complete customization of the theme you chose in the Shopify Theme Store. See below.***
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Contact Page, complete with Google map and directions if you wish
- Navigation, Footer, Collections, and Blog setup
- Shipping, taxes, and payment setup
- Domain name redirect to your new e-commerce website
- Testimonials – very important for credibility
- Custom Branded Identity website header
- Up to 3 customized graphic sliders in the header, if you wish to have them
- Mailchimp newsletter integration
- Social Media integration – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
- 5 additional pages of your choice
- Any additional Shopify apps you may need
- Custom Fav Icon
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- Customization of your Instagram feed
- Out of the box basic SEO
Any extra costs?
- Your Domain Name – if you have it already, great! If not, you can purchase from us
- Your Shopify template – available in the Shopify Theme Store. ***
- Website Hosting – This is included in your Shopify monthly fee.
- SSL Certificate – This is included in your Shopify monthly fee.
Assistance After Website Launch:
- We show you how to manage the back end, the admin area, of your website after launch. This is done via a one hour phone call so be sure you can set aside the time. Very Important!
- We give you a complete walk through, and are available after launch for unlimited support to questions via email.
- For Post Launch phone calls, you need to schedule these with us first before calling.
- If you are too busy running your business and don’t have time to handle the backend administration we have affordable monthly website maintenance packages. Just let us know.
- If you are planning on handling your SEO, website marketing, social media marketing and email marketing by yourself, great!
- If you are too busy running your business and don’t have time to handle your SEO, website marketing, social media marketing and email marketing yourself, please inquire about our affordable monthly packages which are bundled with our maintenance package so you get the most value for your hard earned dollars.
The Legal Stuff:
A) Once work on your new website has commenced, we are not able to offer any refunds. We expect that you are fully committed to the process, and we expect to meet or exceed your expectations.
We have been in business designing websites for 15+ years, and have a 5 Star Rating on both Google and Facebook. We work with you 110% to deliver you the website of your dreams.
B) Your website is built on our production area within Shopify, to which you will have visual access so you can see how your website is coming along. Once you have approved your website for launch, we then transfer it over to you after making you the administrator once you have picked a Shopify plan.
Do you have questions?
Please feel free to call us with ANY questions or concerns before you purchase our Florist Arts and Crafts Boutique E-Commerce Shopify Website Design package.