Andover New Jersey job seekers looking for a new job! As longtime marketing experts, we position you for success. Resumes, cover letters, CareerBuilder, Monster, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, LinkedIn and more.
Whether you currently live or work in Andover, Sussex County NJ, and are looking for a job after years of being out of the job market, are entry level fresh out of college, or are looking to grow your mid level or executive career, we can help you get the position you are looking for.
Preparing resumes and cover letters for the job seeking public since 2002, our approach capitalizes on your skills and strengths, targeting the employers interest and getting you subsequent interviews.
As a professional marketing agency, we are experts in how to effectively market you in the most positive way, shining the light on your accomplishments and qualifications. As with any solid marketing venture, we construct your resume so it has all the necessary keywords for a positive match and a perfect fit.
Maureen McCullough LLC Cover Letters create a perfect match between your prospective employers requirements for the position in question and your outstanding abilities and passion.
You need to stand out from the crowd and we help you do exactly that.
Using a generic cover letter is simply a waste of time and energy - they never result in anything more than the trash bin. Our highly targeted approach results in positive placement.
Maureen McCullough LLC also professionally uploads and tweaks your cover letter and resume on one of the following job boards of your choice at no extra charge!
- Entry Level up to 5 years experience - $100
- Mid Level Mid Career Professional - $150
- Executive Level - Directors, Doctors, Attorneys - High Level Placement - $200
- Returning to Work After a Long Absence, Transition from Business Owner to Employee - $150
Cover Letters ONLY -
$75 - includes FREE fine tuning for different employment positions
Get Started Today! Call or text us at 201.753.1677
- We will schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation with you, usually in the evening, to discuss your plan of action.
- We will discuss where you are now as well as where you want to be.
- If we decide mutually that we are a good fit, you will submit payment for services at that time.