Maureen McCullough LLC has the experience and know how to position your company for success with a custom developed boutique website for your company and a complete digital marketing package.
You take pride in your business in Bergen, Morris or Sussex County New Jersey. Why settle for a sub par website or for a website that doesn't produce traffic and sales?
Your first impression on potential customers needs to be a great one. In a nutshell, your website needs to be AMAZING.
We all know you can design your own website using any website builder out there, any one of the generic website templates out there. However, cookie cutter design and freebie's are NOT going to bring in the customers and sales, nor will it get the phone ringing.
In order to be competitive, be taken seriously and grow your business, you need a professionally designed, custom developed, easy to navigate, top of the line website that gives a beautiful user experience, sets you apart from your competition and brings in the sales!
We work with your budget to develop the boutique website your business needs and deserves.
You can start basic, and add more features as your business grows. It's that simple.
Some of the features we include that will make your website work hard for your business AND be amazing:
- Expert organic SEO best practices are deployed to give you natural organic rankings
- Content Management System with full training
- Premium Mobile Responsive Layouts
- Integrated Marketing Plans Available - social media, email campaigns, printed business products
- You are never passed off to a design team
- You are always given the full attention of the lead developer
- Full e-commerce integration available
- Professionally photographed library of over 18,000 images available
- A/B Testing and Market Analysis for all your campaigns
- Best practices used in Color Psychology so you put your best foot forward for a great user experience
- The ability to update YOUR own site yourself at your comfort level
- Comprehensive review of your current site and current marketing