Proper consistent WordPress maintenance is often ignored by many. Either they don’t understand how to do it or the importance of it is downplayed as being a pain in the tush. This is a huge mistake.
What you get:
- We teach you how to perform security updates – theme, plugin, core, patches, bug fixes.
- We teach you how and when to perform extra database backups and to schedule regular backups as well.
- You learn WHY they are important and should never be never be ignored.
- And what to do when a WordPress update goes south. Panicking not included.
- By performing your WordPress updates on a consistent basis, you avoid the ugly realities of:
- a broken website
- a hacked website
- plugin incompatibility
- technical glitches
- back door break ins.
- All of this affects your ability to stand out in the search engines, stand out over your competitors, and attract new clients and customers.
We meet twice, once upon signup for this course and again the next week. Each meeting is a 1 (one) hour Zoom meeting – this way there are updates to work through and I may address any questions you may have.
Don’t let inaction, confusion, and whatnot stand between you and being a successful small business attracting your desired clients and customers! With 20+ years of e-commerce and search engine optimization experience under my belt, a positive attitude and a non-judgmental style, I’m here to help.